Thursday, November 13, 2008

So, I Lived to Tell the Tale

Remember last week's problems during the new cardio-strength training class I was taking? Well, I'm happy to say that this week, I lived through it without feeling like someone should be calling the cute paramedics.



YAY!



All day yesterday, I was fretting about going to the class again. I kept trying to talk myself out of it, based on last Wednesday's experience. But, I dutifully packed my bag of workout clothes in the morning and made sure I put it in my car (no excuse to miss because I don't have my stuff with me!) and bought a bottle of water at lunch time to take with me. Of course, between 3 and 5:00, I argued with myself about not going to the point that I had a headache and my stomach was churning.



At 5:00, I drove toward the gym, still arguing with myself about wanting to go home and jump in bed. I think there must have been an angel driving my car with me because I somehow managed to pull into the gym's parking lot, despite my best arguments for going home.



I wasn't thrilled to be there, but I was there nonetheless. And I sweated. And sweated. And sweated. But I didn't have any breathing issues and made it through the whole class! YAY!



So today I'm feeling like I can do this class and am excited to go back next week. Then again, ask me next Wednesday how the argument is going...



Until Next Time,



Kel

1 comment:

Sherry said...

So awesome, Kelly!! Really. I know what you mean about arguing with yourself. Just make sure that the angel wins every time. =]