Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gratitude Challenge #20


Today I am thankful for: CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!


Yippee!!!


I know - it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I don't care. I love Christmas music. I was so happy when I turned on the radio when I went to bed last night and they're already doing ongoing Christmas music until midnight on December 25. I went to sleep listening to Elvis telling my how blue his Christmas will be without me....


I don't even care if it's good Christmas music or not. I own the "Bubba Claus" cd and can sing along to "Frosty the Beer Mug." My favorite non-traditional cd: "The 12 Yats of Christmas." (sorry, if you're not from New Orleans, this one would probably be lost on ya'.)


And I can sing most every song. My friend Angela was utter shocked one night when I belted out all the verses of "Frosty the Snowman." She didn't even know there was more to the song than the first few lines.


So, sing on, fellow Christmas music lovers!!



Until next time,


Kel

No comments: