Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gratitude Challenge #10

Today I'm thankful for my lunch hour.



Now, I know what you're thinking - "Yeah, a fat chick thankful for her lunch hour. That's a given." Well, it's not the food part that I'm thankful for.



Some days, my job really gets on my nerves, and today was no exception. Seems like everybody needs my help today. Not that I mind - I enjoy solving problems and making things work. But it's been tedious things that people have needed help with, and it seems like the same 2-3 people are particularly needy today. It hasn't stopped all day.



So, when 1:00 rolled around, I was like a kid in school, jumping up from my desk and rushing out into the crisp fall weather for recess. For one whole hour, I get to forget who needs what and not answer my phone or e-mails. It's a welcome break.



Until Next Time,


Kel

No comments: