Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gratitude Challenge #14


Today I'm grateful for my "little" sister, Jamie.


Since she lives in Louisiana and I'm in California, our relationship is filled with phone calls and e-mails. Today, we talked to each other several times.


I admire her so much, even though I don't think I tell her that nearly enough. She's a devoted wife to Clif, mom to Christian and Nicholas, dog-mom to Stella and cat-mom to Thunder. She has advanced in her nursing career and is now the clinical manager of the behavioral medicine emergency room at the hospital in her hometown.


Above all else, she's got a wicked sense of humor, and just makes me laugh whenever we talk. It can be about the goofiest things - a trip to Wal-Mart or Stella chasing lizards. She can put a humorous spin on just about any situation.


I can't wait to spend time with her in person at Christmas.


Until next time,


Kel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kel,
I am grateful that you are my sister, too dawlin!
I love you,
Jamie