Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gratitude Challenge #13

I remember a song from the 70's (I think) that had a chorus that said "You gotta have friends..."

Today, I'm thankful for being able to spend a fun-filled day with two of my bestest friends - Marie and Joyce.

We totally had a girls' day out. We started with our coffee stop at Starbuck's, then on to the Harvest Festival craft show, where we spent about 3-1/2 hours roaming aisle after aisle of holiday crafts, gifts and speciality food items. We followed that with a relaxing lunch, where we laughed and giggled about things we saw at the craft show, as well as getting caught up with each other. Our final adventure was a fun-filled romp through Target, filling up the back of my CR-V with bags and bags of our purchases.

So, yeah, you gotta have friends....

Until next time,

Kel

No comments: