Monday, November 17, 2008

Gratitude Challenge #15

Tonight, I stopped at my favorite Hallmark store on the way home to pick up some cards that I'll need over the next couple of weeks. Of course, they're all decked out for the holidays now. I spent quite a while in there, circling all the displays, taking in my pre-Christmas cheer.


One of my favorite items at that store at this time of the year are the Christmas Cookie scented candles and excitedly, I found a whole shelf full of these wonderful treats. The come in all shapes and sizes from tea lights to very large pillars. I love having them burning in the house at this time of the year - all the wonderful scent of cookies baking in the oven without all the calories. Score!


So today, I'm thankful for my end of year indulgence, Christmas Cookie candles.


Taking a deep breath and enjoying the smell....


Until next time,


Kel

No comments: