Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gratitude Challenge #24

It's Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. I'm at work, and it's a pretty quiet day. The office is relatively small, with about 50 people total who work here. Today? There's probably 20 of us here.

There's always an excitement on the day before Thanksgiving. I don't know if it's because we're all anticipating our Thanksgiving celebrations or the upcoming 4-day holiday or that maybe the office will close early today... I'm guessing it's the possibility of closing early!

It's just after 11:00 and the e-mail from the managing partner and office administrator has just arrived: we can leave 2 hours prior to our normal end of day time! Yippee!!

Today, obviously, I'm thankful for the opportunity to leave the office at 3:00 instead of 5:00 - it'll make getting to my cardio strength training class much easier!

Until next time,

Kel

No comments: