Friday, November 7, 2008

Gratitude Challenge Post #5


As much as I moan and complain about exercising, today I'm thankful for 2 things.

Even though I'm a big girl, I'm thankful that I'm healthy enough to exercise to try to get healthier. It's not an easy task for me, but it gets easier each time I go to the gym. One day I'm hoping it'll be second nature and my workouts won't be a struggle.

But more than that, I owe an enormous amount of gratitude to my personal trainer, Denise. I've mentioned her in other blog entries, but she means the world to me. She pushes me beyond what I think I'm capable of, but yet knows my limits and works within those limits. She lets me grunt and groan and even laughs at my jokes about working out. Denise is an amazingly smart and of course, very fit woman who serves as an inspiration to me (and many others at the gym) all the while being one tough cookie, cracking the whip during her classes and training sessions.
Until next time,
Kel

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Kelly~I am so inspired by your stories of exercising. I have let everything go by the wayside and I am really ashamed to say so. I am not happy that I've let myself become so lazy - Thanks for making me realize that it's something I need to do no.matter.what. Keep it up girl!