Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Last Day of Boot Camp....

This morning was my last chance to go to boot camp for this session. Oh, there's one more on Friday morning, but I'll be in New Orleans with my family by then, so I won't get to join Denise and the other girls for the last morning of torture.

While I'm kinda mad that I won't make it, I'm still proud of myself for signing up and going to this session of BC. While at first I thought it was easier, with each session, Denise pulled out all the stops and by this morning, I had to admit, it was hard again. But I did it.

I'm hoping that she'll offer a New Year's Boot Camp to work off all that great home cooking I'll be eating over the next two weeks!

Oh, and Santa, if you're watching, I've been good about keeping up with my exercise this year!!!

Until Next Time,

Kel

No comments: