Monday, December 1, 2008

Back to Boot Camp....

It's called "Holiday Boot Camp." Yeah, call it something cheery, but it's still boot camp.

This is my third time through bc with Denise. I feel like an old pro! It was still hard to get up and get out of the house by 5:40 a.m. and at 6:00 when the music came on in the gym, I had that 'what the hell am I doing here' feeling again.

There were seven of us this morning and 3 of us have been to bc before. Not bad for the Monday after Thanksgiving. And, as always, I'm the biggest one in the room.

But, even though I'm the biggest one again, today, I kept up the whole time. I didn't take the walk/runs around the block and chose to use the treadmill instead, but I kept up with everything else. And, as much as I hate to admit it, overall, it didn't seem too hard this morning. Yikes! Does that mean that my fitness level has improved since that first morning of bc back in June? Wow. Who'da thunk it.

Bring on day 2.

Until next time,

Kel

No comments: