Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Boot Camp, Day 2

5:00 came around very quickly this morning. Good thing I had packed everything I needed last night! I was moving slowly, and so was Aero. I think I left the house about 5:40, which is late by my standards.

But I was still the first one in the parking lot of the gym, and I got there at 5:56!

I made it through day 2 without problems. Yay me! I don't know why I'm surprised that I'm not struggling as much as I did in the first 2 rounds of bc. Maybe it's because I'm used to exercise being a struggle and it's what I expect. I was surprised this morning when after class, Denise said to me "Hey, you're doing great - you're not even sweating!" Well, truth be told, I was sweating, but not nearly as much as I did way back in June when I went through my first morning of bc. Yeesh. That was a scary morning.

So, I'm taking this as a non-scale victory: I can work through 45 minutes of boot camp without feeling like I'm gonna die after 4.5 minutes.

Am I maybe getting fit without realizing it?

Until Next Time,

Kel

No comments: