Thursday, December 11, 2008

Choosing Joy #9


Today has been particularly busy and trying at work. I hit the ground running this morning and didn't get to take my lunch hour until 1:45. Of course, because I got out late for lunch, I ended up getting out late at the end of the day.

But, when I needed a moment to refocus and re-energize, I headed outside to the courtyard of the office complex where there's a lovely pond with fountains, bridges and a gazebo.

I was quite surprised by the holiday decorations - especially those big red bows on the bridges! It was my moment to choose joy on an otherwise rotten day. Of course, I immediately thought of Sherry's 'red picture' challenge for this week...


Until next time,


Kel

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Great job, yet again! =] Am I going to see you at the Central CA retreat? =]

Kel said...

Sherry - I wouldn't miss out on the opportunity to see you and Menji again! Looking forward to seeing you in March!

Kel