Saturday, December 20, 2008

Choosing Joy #18

It's the Saturday before Christmas and because of my trip, I haven't bought any Christmas presents. I figured why buy them in CA and ship them to LA - just buy them when I'm in town, right?


Oy. I went out shopping with my sister Jamie today. It's crazy out there! At one mall, we circled the parking lot for 20 minutes! It reminded me of why I usually shop all year long.


But, the bright spot in the day was when Jamie took me to a scrapbook store! That was my joy for the day. It's always fun to explore scrapbook stores in other cities and meet fellow scrapping enthusiasts. Of course, there were things I just HAD to buy because a girl can never have too many scrapping supplies.... Right?


Until next time,


Kel

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Okay...please tell me that the bottle does not say Distress stickles! What in the world! Where have I been? I know what you mean about the LSS. I practically got goosebumps reading about it. =]

scrap4u said...

I wish I had been there with you at the scrapbook store. We could have spent tons of time there!

I love your blog and your daily joy postings. It really makes me take a look at things in my own life to try and find joy too!

I will say that for today my joy is my friendship with you! You are such a good friend and I enjoy reading your emails and blog and talking to you on the phone. You get me and in this big weird world, it's a joy to find someone who gets me!

Merry Christmas!