Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Choosing Joy #21

I'm missing the little dog these days. I've talked to Carol, my dog sitter extraordinaire, and Aero's getting along just fine without me. He's having fun with all the other dogs that are spending their Christmas vacations with her.


But, even while I'm gone, I can find some "doggy joy" when I see 3 of my other favorite little furry friends - Stella, my sister's Dachshund, and Katie and Shou Shou, my Mom and Dad's neighbor's little Shih Tzus. They're all adorable and they just crack me up.


Stella has a big personality for a little dog. I don't think she realizes she's as small as she is. And Katie and Shou Shou - well, they are just the sweetest little dogs I've ever met! It's very sweet of their Mom, Jane, to always stop by when I'm visiting so I can say hi to the girls!






Until Next Time,


Kel

No comments: