Friday, December 5, 2008

Boot Camp: Week 1 is Over!

I can't decide if I'm happy or sad that I've completed the first week of holiday boot camp. It's a strange place for me to be...

On the one hand, I'm happy! I've made it through 3 45-minute sessions of some tough exercising at 6:00 in the morning. And that means I've only got 5 more to go (since I'll miss the last session because I'll be home visiting for the holidays). Yippee!

Then, on the other hand, I am kinda sad. Three sessions complete, means there's only 5 left. And then the panic sets in that after that 8th session, I'll be on a plane to New Orleans and I'm so not ready. Guess I'd better figure out what suitcase I'm bringing. :-)

With the next 2 days off, I'm looking forward to Monday morning's session. I hate to admit that I like boot camp, so, this really isn't an admission: I like boot camp.

Holy Moley!!!!!!! When did I start liking the "E" word? Who am I? What was in that bagel this morning? Is there a prescription I can take to cure it?


Until Next Time,

Kel

No comments: