Friday, December 5, 2008

Choose Joy #3

Today, I chose the joy of spending a fun-filled, wonderful evening with some truly wonderful friends.

On Friday night, or any other night for that matter, the last place I want to be is the mall. Especially during the holidays - it can be downright crazy there!


But tonight, I met my friends Marie, Garrin and Robert for a night of shopping and eating. The eating was probably the best part!

We met at the mall and visited Crate & Barrel, The Disney Store, Macy's Holiday Lane and Cost Plus World Market, window shopping and schmoozing as we went from store to store. When we were done, we went downtown to have diner at Gator's Neo Soul Cafe. We laughed. We chatted. We shopped. And we ate. Oh my word - did we eat! The food was incredible - we were all stuffed and each went home with a doggie bag. Too bad for Aero that dogs don't eat jambalaya....


So, in this hectic holiday season, I recommend that you spend one evening with a group of your good friends. It's a great way to choose joy.

Until Next Time,

Kel

No comments: