Monday, March 16, 2009

Special Women #2

"Is there a woman...Who you could trust to point out the lettuce stuck in you teeth from lunch?"

Ha - my 'partner in crime' JOYCE fills the bill.

Joyce and I have been friends for a very long time. I'm not going to mention how many years because it makes me feel old, and she and I had a conversation about growing old yesterday. Not gonna go there again.

We tell each other just about everything, and she's always willing to hop in the car and go on adventures with me. We're kinda like Thelma and Louise, especially when we go to a scrapbook store.

I count on Joyce to tell me when I've got something stuck in my teeth. And when my hair looks funky (like the time it turned purple when I dyed it!). And when I'm wearing something that I shouldn't. And when an outfit makes my already larger-than-life butt look bigger.

And luckily, she does!

Until next time,

Kel

No comments: