Friday, March 13, 2009

Feeling "Wicked" on Friday the 13th!

Back in October, while at a scrapbooking retreat, I mentioned to my friend Maryanna that I was dying to see "Wicked" when it returned to San Francisco in January. As luck would have it, Maryanna and a group of people from my old office (she's my former boss!) were buying a block of tickets to the show and she asked me if I'd like to get in on it. Well, of course!!!


It seemed like March would never get here, much less Friday the 13th. I remember paying for my ticket back in December and feeling like it was forever until the performance.


When I woke up this morning at 5:00 a.m. to get ready for Jump Start, I had an unusual spring in my step - it's here! It's here! Tonight we're seeing "Wicked"!!! It made getting up early just a little easier...


And adding to my excitement about tonight: I took the afternoon off from work so that I'd have plenty of time to go home, relax, spend some time with my furry friend and get to San Francisco without having to rush. BONUS!!


So now I'm off to enjoy my afternoon and my evening. Toodles!


Until next time,


Kel


1 comment:

Sherry said...

Well, how was it?? Wicked is one of my absolute favorites! =]