Friday, March 27, 2009

A Scrapping Weekend Ahead!

You always hear warnings about the freaks, weirdos and axe murderers that will stalk you if you make friends on the internet. About how dangerous the internet and the people who are "on it" can be...

Well, I'm leaving first thing in the morning for a scrapbooking retreat with 20 of my freaky, weird, axe murdering internet friends AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Yep, we're from a online community of internet friends that share at least one common interest: scrapbooking. Through our online friendships, we know about children, husbands, mothers-in-law, sisters, brothers, work, school and lots of really really personal stuff that I don't even know about my closest in-real-life friends....

Cathy is the hostess with the mostest, and does a wonderful job of wrangling all of us and organizing a fun-filled weekend. And let me tell you, wrangling 21 women wielding sharp cutting tools and sticky adhesives is no small feat!

I can't wait to get there and rekindle friendships with people I've met irl before, and make new found friendships with some retreat newbies.

Oh, and I might even get a few pages done!

Until next time,

Kel

No comments: