Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wow! It's Been Exactly Two Weeks...

I feel like all I talk about lately is the danged layoff. I'm guessing that all my friends feel like that's all I talk about lately, too. God bless them for listening and letting me talk about it.

Being home every day, I've had lots of time to think, reflect and explore things that normally would get lost in my day-to-day routine:
  • Aero is a creature of habit and likes to be home alone so he can nap the day away
  • I'm easily distracted
  • Learning to write HTML code isn't so hard
  • Going to the movies before noon costs $2.75 less than going between noon and 6:00 pm; it's more like $4 less than going at night
  • A trip to the Dollar Tree can be a fun adventure with $5 in your pocket
  • Daytime tv doesn't have much to offer, unless you like talk shows, court room shows or soap operas
  • I'm easily distracted
  • I have lots of clothes that I can donate
  • When you drink a lot of water, you use a lot of toilet paper
  • When you cook a lot, you wash a lot of dishes (three cheers for take out food!)
  • I'm easily distracted

I need a routine again. I need to be with humans who will respond to me when I talk. I need to feel needed.

Mostly, I need to give Aero his space again.

Until Next Time,

Kel

No comments: