Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sucks to be Me Today

For a Thursday, today was going really well. I visited the dentist this morning and he's pleased with my oral hygiene habits. Work was smooth when I arrived; the sun was shining, it was warm outside. I went to lunch, had a very tasty sandwhich.

When I got home tonight, I really wanted frozen yogurt. I jumped in the car and headed over to my favorite spot and the line was out the door! I stood there in the line for a few minutes and peered in to see what the no sugar added and the low-sugar flavors were for the night and rats, I didn't like either of them. Okay, no big deal, I'll just head over to Starbuck's and grab a shaken iced tea and perhaps a pastry. Uh-huh. Too bad it was 7:45 and my neighborhood Starbuck's closes at 7 freaking 30.

But the really big sucky part of my day: I got laid off from my job of 9 years.

Until next time,

Kel

1 comment:

scrap4u said...

I'm so sorry you didn't get your froyo last night. I know you were looking forward to it.

Hopefylly the popcorn was good while watching Grey's which was freaking awesome!

Really glad to talk to you yesterday but so mad that you got laid off. Those people just suck!

Thinking about kid!

Linda