Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 5: Doing Some Positive Things

It's Tuesday, and today's been a good day. I paid for my online web design class (which starts tomorrow), ran some errands, met my friends Marie and Hank for lunch and talked with my new career coach, Julie.

Julie and I will be meeting by conference call at least twice more while I explore the big question: what do I want to be when I grow up? She's also going to help me design my resume so that it stands out in a crowd. She also understands and explained to me how job hunting has changed in the last 9 years - things that I kinda knew, but never really thought about as well as things I just didn't know. She's very knowledgeable and I'm glad we were able to spend a little time chatting this afternoon. It may take a little time, but I feel like I'm taking a step in the right direction.

But tonight, I'm just hanging out with my little four-legged furry friend. He's still not adjusting to my new schedule. But at least he's so tired he sleeps through the night!

Until next time,

Kel

No comments: