Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Normal...

I loved being on vacation for just over 2 weeks. The best part: being out of the office for 12 whole days! I forgot that I worked, and just relied on that automatic deposit of my paycheck while I was gone. Too bad that can't happen all the time...



I guess I was nervous about being late my first day back, so I found myself looking at the clock about every hour or so through the night. I was wide awake by 5:30 a.m., so I figured I should just get up and get moving since the alarm would start buzzing before too long.



For a Monday and my first day back, today wasn't all that bad. I spent most of the day getting 'caught up' with my office mates - they were all stopping by my office to ask about my trip and my parents' new house and my sister's dog, Stella. Despite the visiting, I actually did get some work done.

I even managed to go to the pool for a water aerobics class tonight. The stretching and flexibility moves felt so good!!


Aero's still not back to being completely normal yet. He wasn't to thrilled when I left for work this morning, and he left me some "presents" on the floor to prove it. I guess it'll take him a few more days to adjust.



Until next time,



Kel

No comments: