Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's Not an Indulgence!

I was so glad at the beginning of the month when my gym announced that personal training sessions would be discounted! I know that it's kind of an indulgence and when you're unemployed, you give up those indulgences for more basic things like food and rent. But, I had saved my Reno winnings and the money I made on my garage sale last month and decided that working out keeps me healthy so training with Denise again isn't an indulgence. It's a necessity.

Of course, when I made my appointment with her for today, she looked me in the eye and pronounced "Oh good. I'm going to kick your ass." Lucky me. But that's why I love her and realize how much I miss working out with her one-on-one.

So I made it through the dreaded wall sit, through triceps and biceps, cardio and dead lifts. I even survived what seemed like 1000 crunches. And the best part: I enjoyed it all!!

Sick, isn't it?

Until Next Time,

Kel

No comments: