Saturday, September 19, 2009

Boot Camp - Again!

Well, it's not called Boot Camp any more. It's called Jump Start. And another session started this past Monday morning.

For three weeks, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:00 a.m. sharp, myself and 4 other brave women face the challenges that Denise dishes out for 45 minutes. Just like every other time I've done this, my mind wanders over to the big question: what was I thinking?

This group seems to be the best so far. Everybody shows up on time! And everybody (with one exception) is pretty friendly this go-round. We all laugh and grunt and groan before, during and after each class.

I'm pleasantly surprised at myself, too. I'm actually keeping up pretty well and my knee has held up fairly well in the first week.

Aero doesn't like getting up before the chickens, but I'm sure he's enjoying me being out of the house in the mornings!

Until Next Time,

Kel

No comments: