Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy and Jealous...

Today I've got mixed emotions - happiness and jealousy.

I'm happy because I know my friends Linda and Tim are on their way to the happiest place on Earth. Yep, they took off this morning at 8:00 EST for Disneyworld!!! I think one of the reasons we're such good friends is our mutual love of the Mouse. They go to the World every year - some years, they make it down there more than once! They're adding an indoor skydiving simulation to their itinerary for some non-Disney fun on this trip. I can't wait to hear about that!

And the jealousy? Yep, you guessed it. I'm jealous that Linda and Tim are on their way to the World. I WANT TO GO!!!!!! Danged economy. Aunt Loretta and I planned 2 different trips earlier this year, and I cancelled both times because I was nervous about my job. Hmmm. Too bad that premonition came true...

But, I'm more happy than jealous. I love hearing the stories about their adventures and seeing pictures of them having fun. It's almost like I'm there.

So, all I have to say is: HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME AT THE WORLD, LINDA AND TIM! And give Mickey a hug for me!

Until Next Time,

Kel

No comments: