Monday, February 2, 2009

10 Things....

My friend Sherry always posts the best challenges. A few days ago, when catching up on her blog, she participated in a "10 Things" writing challenge. Of course, I needed to play along, so here we go: The rules of the game are simple. Once assigned a letter you are to post 10 things that you love which begin with that letter.


As luck would have it, my letter is "K" - kind of appropriate, don't you think?

1) scrapbooking Kits: Lately, I've been just crazy about buying kits of paper, ribbons, rub-ons, flowers, stickers - if they're all coordinated, I need it!


2) Hershey's Kisses: Chocolate. Need I say more?

3) My tea Kettle: It's short and stout. Just like me.

4) Kittens: I love dogs. But kittens are cute and cuddly.

5) Karaoke: After knocking back a few cocktails, I've been known to get up on stage and belt out some tunes. And no, I'm not ready for American Idol.

6) Kick Boxing: Yeah, that's right. I'm bad. I'm tough. I can kick some butt.

7) Kids: Well, I don't have any of my own. And I'm not crazy about most kids. But, there are 3 very special kids in my life: Christian, Nicholas and Adrienne!

8) Kites: With springtime just around the corner, I can't wait to see the colorful kites flying around everywhere. When I was a kid, we'd always get a kite in the springtime and go out near the river or lakefront to fly our kites (cue the music "Let's Go Fly a Kite" from Mary Poppins).


9) Kel's Korner: I've always enjoyed writing, and back in the day, would get good grades in any creative writing classes I would take. This blog has given me the opportunity to get back to doing something I love on a regular basis.


10) puppy Kisses: There's nothing like a good lick from your furry best friend!


Thanks again, Sherry, for a fun challenge!

Until Next Time,


Kel























2 comments:

scrap4u said...

That was a good challenge Kelly! I'm not sure I could have come up with 10 things I love that begin with K. I'll have to try it and email you the results!

Sherry said...

I'm always singing the teapot song. I am short and stout too! =] Great job. Thanks for playing along!