Thursday, February 19, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks to my friend (and the retreat hostess with the mostest!) Cathy for this fun challenge. It seems pretty easy: The rules are to find and post the 6th photo in the 6th album on your computer. Hmmmm....

This was from my trip to Disneyworld in December of 2007. It's a Great Horned Owl outside the "Flights of Wonder" show at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park. The trainer does a pre-show talk about the owl, who just calmly sits there and observes the crowd.

From my vantage point, the owl looks like he's sitting on top of some guy's head!

Thanks again, Cathy! Maybe I'll add another entry when I get home tonight using my home computer's files (yeah, this one was on my work computer - shame on me!)


Until Next Time,
Kel




1 comment:

Sherry said...

Hi Kel...miss you 'round here! =] Hope all is well!