Friday, February 13, 2009

An Award?! Me?! Wow!


I really need to stay current with my blog reading. I follow several blogs and some weeks, I just don't have the time to visit them all daily. That'll teach me, since my friend Sherry very kindly passed on the "Friendship Award" to me via her blog a few days ago. Here's the scoop:


“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

Thanks, Sherry! I'm touched that you thought of me when picking 8 bloggers to share this award with.

Now, my problem is to find eight bloggers that I could pass this on to.... I'll start with some ladies I know and follow and will come back as I think of anyone else. Sorry that I can't start with 8 - maybe I need to make some more friends!


I hereby pass on the Friendship Award to:

1) Cathy

2) Buckeye Benita

3) Cali

4) Jodi

5) Menjiness

Okay, I'm off to make some new blogging friends so that I can pass on this cool award!

Until Next Time,

Kel



No comments: