Friday, April 24, 2009

Will I Have Good Fortune?

Whenever I get Chinese food, Aero flips out when it comes time to eat the fortune cookies. He LOVES fortune cookies, probably more than he loves regular dog treats. You should see his reaction when I open the little plastic wrapper - one day he's going to have a heart attack waiting for his sweet treat.

I usually read the fortunes that are enclosed in the cookies and think "huh" for a second, then in the trash those little pieces of paper go. But, a while back, one caught my eye and I kept it. It said: Remeber three months from this date. Good things are in store for you. I don't know why that one grabbed me, but I wrote the date on it and brought it to the office and placed it on my computer. The date? 1/24.


So, today is 4/24 - three months from the date I found that fortune. It's still early in the day, but do you think I'll have good fortune today?

We'll see.


Until Next Time,

Kel

No comments: