Monday, April 6, 2009

The Weekend is Over....

Here it is, Monday morning and I'm back at work again. Seems like the weekends get shorter and shorter, even when I'm not super busy.


I am kinda excited for a Monday. You see, I finally had a scale victory this morning. It's been a long time coming, but I got there. I feel like I'll jinx myself if I actually say the number out loud, so let me put it to you this way: Aero weighs all of 3 pounds. According to my scale, I've lost 7 Aeros!


Now don't you say the number out loud either! That will jinx me for sure and some of those pounds will find their way back to my hips. Just think of 7 little Yorkies jumping off my hips and running away...


I got back to my personal training sessions with Denise on Friday night and while she was torturing me with some new exercises, I told her that the scale was finally moving in the right direction and what my progress had been to date. I admitted to her that I had finally taken her advice and stopped focusing (and obsessing!) on the scale and just focused on my workouts and watching what I'm eating. Too bad I didn't listen to her sooner (as she reminded me!)!!


That little scale victory makes me WANT to go to the gym tonight.


Until Next Time,


Kel

No comments: