Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


I always see "Friday Fill-Ins" on some of my blogging buddies' sites and enjoy reading them. It's a great way to get to know more about your friends. So today, I thought I'd join in on the fun. My answers are in red.
And...here we go!

1. The last thing I ate was a ham sandwich on potato poppyseed bread from Specialty's bakery.
2. Fancy paper to print copies of my resume on is something I recently bought.
3. When it rains, it is a great time to take a nap!
4. The helpful clerk at Office Depot was the first person I talked to today (unless you count the dog!).
5. Hugs are something I don't get enough of.
6. Hearing my Dad's voice on the phone each day brings me extra comfort.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another quiet evening, tomorrow my plans include getting back to my Yo'lates class, and Sunday, I want to go to a local art & wine festival!
Until Next Time,
Kel

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Wow. I enjoyed reading this. Haven't been around to my favorite blogs lately, so I decided I needed to stop in real quick. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.