Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's Just Another Day....

Today is just like every other day. I mean, there's no real reason to celebrate. I told my friends that there's nothing to get excited about. Even Aero's treating today like there's no special reason to get up - he's been snoozing since we got out of bed this morning.

Maybe I'll treat myself to a movie and a nice lunch. Or maybe I'll get some Chinese take out from my favorite place for dinner tonight.

But whatever I do today, I'm not celebrating the fact that I'm a year older.



That's probably as close to a cake as I'll get today.

Until Next Time,

Kel


1 comment:

scrap4u said...

Well I think there is a reason to celebrate! It's your birthday! And if you hadn't been born, then there wouldn't be a reason to celebrate. And I wouldn't have one of the best friends in the world! So I say celebrate your day as I give thanks that you're here!

Happy Birthday to a wonderful, kind, caring person and great friend!

Linda