Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful...

You might find this strange, but today I'm thankful for my dentist, Dr. Austria.

Yes, I said dentist.

As a kid and teen, I spent lots of time at the dentist, orthodontist and oral surgeon's offices, trying to get my teeth straight.  I guess because of that, I was never afraid of going to have any kind of work done on my mouth.

But Dr. Austria is truly one of a kind.  He (and his wife, who's the office manager), treat everyone with a kindness that goes beyond customer service.  He remembers things about me that I might have said a year ago and always remembers that my friends, the Galindos (who are also patients of his) and I are very close, and we chat about things that I do with them.

So, yeah, I'm thankful for my dentist.

Until Next Time,

Kel

No comments: