Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!


1. We need some popcorn for dinner tonight.


2. I saw an old man walking a chihuahua, carrying a large green lawn & leaf bag to pick up the poop and it made me smile.


3. If you want anything in life you have to work hard for it.


4. I'm excited because I'm one of the last two candidates for a job.


5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think it beats any "fat" tax on junk food.


6. Getting together with friends makes for a happy holiday.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with my four-legged furry friend, tomorrow my plans include going to the gym and continuing the work in my workshop and Sunday, I want to go somewhere and watch the Saints game!
 
Until Next Time,
 
Kel

No comments: