Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thankful....

Last November, my friend Sherry issued a blog challenge: find something that you're thankful for each day in November and blog about your gratitude. It was a simple challenge, but one that I found very fulfilling as I found things that I took for granted each day and acknowledged them.


So, it's November again, and after all the craziness since May, I think it's time to look for some positives in my life and be thankful for them every day this month.


Here we go.


Today, I'm thankful for my friend Sherry and for her inspiration. She is a very kind and talented woman who spreads love and happiness to all she meets. Her gratitude challenge last year prompted me to try to be more positive on a daily basis, even if it was only for a few minutes while I found something to be thanful for.

So Sherry, the posts this month are dedicated to you. Thanks for making me a better person through your friendship.

Until Next Time,

Kel

No comments: