Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful.... It's the Big One....

Today is Thanksgiving Day.

I could take this "Thankful" post and go on and on and on about all the things in my life that I am celebrating today and thanking my lucky stars about.  But I'll try to be brief and just mention a few:

  • Of course, first and foremost, I'm thankful for the job offer this week.  That goes without saying.
  • I'm thankful for my friends, Marie and Hank, who each year for the last 20 years have saved a place for me at their family Thanksgiving table.
  • I'm thankful for my family - even though they're far away, I know they love me unconditionally and support me no matter what crazy idea I may have.
  • I'm thankful for my friends here in CA.  Without them, I would have gone insane between May and now.
Okay, that's it for now.

Until Next Time,

Kel

No comments: