Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Okay, Linda, this one's for you!! :-)

And...here we go!

1. Sweet dreams need to come true.

2. There's a job out there especially for me.

3. Silliness is best when shared with a friend.

4. I need to decorate this Halloween.

5. Outstanding or not I hope my Shaw Eagles play a great game tonight.

6. Frozen Yogurt is what I want right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on some shows I've recorded, tomorrow my plans include taking Aero to the groomer and possibly going to an art & wine festival and Sunday, I want to attend a Bollywood dance workshop at the gym!

Until Next Time,

Kel

1 comment:

scrap4u said...

Thanks for that Kelly! I so enjoy your fill-ins! They are always witty and funny. Hope you're having a good weekend.

Linda