Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 1

I'm thankful for my 'scrappy' friend Sherry. 

We met online as members of a scrapbooking community, and finally met in person a couple of years ago at a weekend scrapbooking retreat.  I always enjoyed reading Sherry's posts on the scrapbooking board, but in person, her bubbly personality lit up the room and I imediately counted her among my friends.

I'm starting my month of thankfulness with Sherry because she inspires me in so many ways, even though she may not know it.  She's a wonderful wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids, a truly creative crafter (who shares my love for all things Stickled) and a woman of strong faith.  I could go on, but you get the picture.

I {heart} Sherry and would like to be like her in so many way.

So, thanks Sherry, for challenging me to be a better person in so many ways, and for encouraging me to get back to blogging.  And for starting this challenge all those years ago.

Until Next Time,
Kel

No comments: