Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 6

Today I'm thankful for the extra hour of sleep each fall when wen roll back the clocks by an hour.

For whatever reason, I always wake up with an extra shot of energy the morning after and sem to get a lot done.  Today, for example, I pulled out everything from the bathroom cabinet and cleaned the shelves, threw out old and outdated stuff, reorganized it, then washed down the walls and all the stuff in there in addition to the regular Sunday bathroom cleaning.  Then, it was on to the bedroom, doing the same thing and changing linens, organizing the dresser, etc.

Now I'm pooped.

I'm sure that by tomorrow at 5:30 p.m. I'll be annoyed with the time change, because I hate leaving work after dark... But for today, I'm thankful for the time change and extra energy to clean!!

Until Next Time,

Kel

No comments: