Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 8

Today, I'm thankful for my "work" friends who insist that I go out to lunch with them.

Most days, my job is so nutty that I barely get a chance to have lunch and these guys watch me running around like a chicken with my head cut off all day long.

Mid morning, Marc and Ellie said they wanted me to join them at a great downtown hangout, The Royal Exchange, for a lunch where I'd actually get to sit at a table and be waited on.  How could I resist?

So, thanks to Marc and Ellie for watching out for me in the office and making sure I get a break and some real food every once in a while!

Until Next Time,

Kel

P.S.  If you're wondering what I had, it was the Black and Blue Steak Salad - gorgeous salad with lots of greens, finely chopped tomatoes, avocado, blue cheese crumbles and a well-done, thinly sliced grilled piece of steak.  Yummy!!

No comments: