Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Lead a Boring Life

Well, there you have it. It's official. I'm boring. And bored.

I haven't been here since mid-August, which shows you how un-exciting my life has been. Sure, I've gone to work everyday. And I've hit the pool with not-so-regular frequency. And I did finish a full session of boot camp in August and it didn't kill me again.

September went by without so much as a hint of excitement. So dull I can barely remember it, and it only ended 14 days ago. Sheesh.

I'm hoping October will be better. I've done a few things out of the ordinary so far. I started a cardio kick-boxing class with Denise on Wednesday nights. Yeah, that's not as exciting as it is exhausting. And I went to a scrapbooking retreat with 4 of my scrapbooking buddies the first weekend of the month. And I'm heading to another retreat with 22 ladies from Scrapshare - 19 of which I've never met in person....

I have some excitement to look forward to. My parents' new home is about 75% complete and there's a good chance they'll be moved in by Christmas. With that in mind, I bought tickets to New Orleans for the holidays and I'll be spending 2 weeks with my family. Exciting? Yes. Crazy? Definitely.

Okay. Now back to your regularly scheduled, non-boring programming.

Until next time,
Kel

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Hey, Kelly! It's me, Sherry. I just saw your blog for the first time and I wanted you to know that I am going to check back every once in a while to make sure that you are not being boring. LOL
I think it is so cool that you are doing kickboxing! I would love to be able to do something like that. Stick with it. I'd love to hear more about it as you get more into it. =] Are you going to the Central CA retreat in March? Hope so.