Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful November - Day 3

Today, I'm thankful for my computer skills and the ability to learn software quickly.

While continuing to try to find a job (this is getting really old!), I found myself at an interview recently where I was asked if I knew Office 2010.  At that point, I had only dabbled in it a bit, so I said "yes!" and hoped that lightening wouldn't strike me at that moment.

On my way home, I stopped and bought Office 2010 and a manual to go with it.  I've been working through the manual for the last couple of days and it seems to be fairly easy.  I'm feeling pretty good about "knowing" Office 2010 right about now.

Let's hope that really do KNOW it for the next round of the interview process!

Until Next Time,

Kel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad to see you back and posting. I enjoy you thankful November posts. Keep up the good work!