Thursday, October 18, 2007

Here We Go!!

Hello, and welcome!

I've always enjoyed writing and with the recent explosion of blogs, my friends have encouraged me to start my own blog, so here we go!

Me? I'm Kel and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've been living here for nearly 19 years; before that, I grew up and lived in the New Orleans area. Yep, I'm definitely a displaced Cajun, but I do love it here.

By day, I'm a computer nerd. I'm the local tech for a worldwide law firm. My job keeps me hopping and I work with a great group of people - even the lawyers! I devote a lot of my spare time to my favorite hobby - scrapbooking. I'm even a consultant with a direct sales company, whose name I can't mention here because they've got a bug up their shorts about internet advertising. But that's another whole story.

I've got a 3-1/2 pound Yorkie named Aero, who thinks he's a 133-1/2 pound Great Dane. In his 12 years, he hasn't learned that he's not as big as the other dogs on the block.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kel

No comments: